The Resource Wayside School is Falling Down
- Wayside School is Falling Down
- Statement of responsibility
- Louis Sachar ; illustrated by Joel Schick
- More humorous episodes from the classroom on the thirtieth floor of Wayside School, where students learn to tango, face the cafeteria's dreaded Mushroom Surprise, and study a hobo during show and tell. Sequel to "Sideways Stories from Wayside School."
- Colorado Children's Book Award, Junior Book, 1992.
- Garden State Children's Book Award (New Jersey), Children's Fiction, 1992.
- Grand Canyon Reader Award (Arizona), Intermediate Book Category, 1993.
- Land of Enchantment Book Award (New Mexico), General category, 1992.
- Parents' Choice Award for Story Books, 1989.
- Cataloging source
- no index present
- Intended audience
- Grade 4 and up
- GRL P
- Intended audience source
- guided reading level
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Series statement
- Wayside School
- Series volume
- Study program name
- A Star Reading List book.
- Target audience
ContextContext of Wayside School is Falling Down
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Wayside School is Falling Down
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://thorntown.library.link/resource/KOw0Zet1J-U/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://thorntown.library.link/resource/KOw0Zet1J-U/">Wayside School is Falling Down</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://thorntown.library.link/#TTPL"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://thorntown.library.link/">Thorntown Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Thorntown Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...